Naturally Yours Gluten Free Beetroot noodles is a power-packed and easy to make meal that is made using antioxidant-rich beetroot. It is made in a gluten free environment and is a good source of dietary fiber.
Naturally Yours gluten free Beetroot noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using antioxidant rich beetroot. It is made in a gluten free environment and is a good source of dietary fiber.
✔ Made with rice and beetroot
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 cups
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Made using antioxidant and mineral rich beetroot
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GLUTEN FREE SPINACH NOODLES
1. Ideal for gluten intolerant and celiac individuals
2. Excellent source of antioxidants and minerals
3. Helps to build immunity
4. High in Iron and thus helps to prevent anemia
5. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
Vegan, Gluten Free
Noodles : Rice, starch, beetroot powder (10%)
Seasonings: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
Nutrition facts per 100g:
Dietary Fiber: 4.94g
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Gluten Free Beetroot Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 7 to 8 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked beetrootnoodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Naturally yours is a healthy noodles and pasta brand that revolves around three main criteria:
No maida, No chemicals, No junk
To incorporate wholegrains like Quinoa, Millets, Red rice etc in a meal that kids would love
Ready in under 10 minutes for time-pressed professionals wanting to eat healthy
Our vision is to make healthy eating fun, tasty and nutritious. We want millennials to realize that eating healthy need not necessarily mean boring, time consuming and expensive. Avoiding maida and consuming wholegrains by itself is a small but significant step to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.